2. What is your favorite food right now? ....gimme some spice :) Veg-hot Pizza & Dosa topped up with Coriander &Green chillies...had this once ages ago in one of the Indian Restaurants here and loved it! and have never found the same type of dosa anywhere else.
3. What high school did you go to? Errm, I went to 3 different high schools. St Mary's, Bishopsford and Graveney!
4. What is your favorite color? I got 3 favs. Black, Blue, Pink
5. Who is your celebrity crush? ..its a looong list! But at the moment "none". Seriously, trust me!!
6. What is your favorite drink? Banana Milkshake, Cappuccino
7. What is your dream vacation? Australia, Thailand, Egypt
8. What is your favorite dessert? Chocolate fudge cake and the one&only Ice cream factory's Ice cream..mmm.. yummyyy!
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? A responsible daughter and doctor.
10. What do you love most in life? Everything! Family, Trave…
Have you ever come across people who egotistically take all the possible advantages from you without even thinking whether it will affect you or not? People who suddenly change their behaviour just because they don't need you anymore? People who treat you as if you are their family member when you are needed and then ignore you when they go higher up?.
You don't have to love your enemy or to turn your other cheek but live so that you don't trouble others. Sometimes I get tired of some people around me who are so greedy to an extreme end. I do believe that healthy selfishness is important because if you want to live you have to love yourself but I am talking about the behaviour when people ask you to live in the way they prefer (may be cos they find a way in yours that helps them to live theirs as they want). Developing self-interest and doing what you want to do is not wrong but it isn't always benign.
Do people become selfish when they just follow whatever that strikes …
I hate chatting with friends on the phone endlessly. I don't mind gossiping for hours when sitting together but not over the phone. I just hate it for some reason.
I don't mind re-writing something of any long if I had written a single word wrong/not neat--without realising the time I am wasting on it. I want no compensation! And I know its crazy!
I like listening to music while I study and it has never been a disturbance to me!
I take too long to decide on things. Sometimes its bad and sometimes good. But I won't come to a conclusion until am convinced. There are times when my family gets tired of this habit of mine esp with shopping. :)
I swirl my hair when I think, watch films, while reading... A reflex action I would say. ;)
Yayy...I am done! and I shall not tag anyone (am I hearing thanks's?) as there were no rules from Priya or Aneesh. Thanks for that guys :)
The first post of this month accounts for some ranting on Hi5. My Hi5 profile has been in idle for a few months. I normally ignore friend-requests from unknown people hence I delete the request mails I get from Hi5 without even opening or reading them. Today I signed into my Hi5 and realised that there was a profile message sent to everyone in my contact list yesterday- from me. (Thanks to a friend who infromed me) But I didn't even go to my profile yesterday! Stupid Spams! And there had been a few friends who hardly view my profile have checked it out after receiving that comment..drat! Then I had to send everyone a message saying that I didn't send it and resquesting them to delete. Plus a status message as well. Arrrgh! Hi5 maaaaaan......**Sigh** Thinking of removing it!
NB: If you are in my Hi5 and reading this, could you please delete those pictures that had been sent to your profile comments. Thanks a lot!