Friday 23 September 2022

New season

 I cannot believe I made it back in here for the second time this year. 

My new baby is playing/about to cry sort of state in the background. I've just sat down after a hectic day being a full time mum. With a cup of tea. Wait, this is starting to feel like a journal entry :). Ah well.

Autumn has started in UK and this weather somehow gives me a lot of energy. I love autumn. The colours, the rain, the mood... I am sure I've blogged about this sometime in the past. I am actually looking forward to seeing the colours. Hopefully I'll get a chance to visit the parks to see that. It seems like an effort to go out to even shopping these days with the growing family of mine :) I love this phrase, family of mine. Fills my heart even when I type. Who doesn't love their family. 

Anyway, weekend is here. So hope everyone has a great weekend .

Much love. 

x

No comments:

New season

 I cannot believe I made it back in here for the second time this year.  My new baby is playing/about to cry sort of state in the background...