Tuesday 3 August 2010

Happened to

Travel on the bus after a long time. A conversation between a kid and her mum. It reminded me of another conversation I over-heard when I was once on a bus years ago. The mum was ranting about how hard it is to cope with children and she wished that she could sell her babies on eBay. I couldn't believe my ears. The baby on the pushchair looked only about a year old. Don't you dare to say that just because it is a baby and can't understand how cruel your words are? Pathetic. Really.
Today, the kid kept asking to buy something, it seemed like they were going shopping and the mum shouted, "okay, go off and work. You get some money, and see if you can pay for my x weeks holiday first and then I think about spending money on you!". I guess the kid must only be around 5 years old from the voice.
Just thinking how lucky most of us are, to have parents who do everything only for us. Parents who sacrifice a lot of things for us. Parents who are parents to their children. More than anything, my parents are the best two persons and being their daughter is the best of my life.
Lots of love.

No comments:

New season

 I cannot believe I made it back in here for the second time this year.  My new baby is playing/about to cry sort of state in the background...