Thursday 24 December 2015

Thank you to a kind stranger

Some one walking past my house knocked on my door to let me know my car headlights were still on. It had been on for four hours and this person had the kindness to leave his luggage that he was dragging to the side, take his earphones out and knock on my door. Some of you may think this is not much at all, but I think, in a world we are living like this, this is a lot. Thinking about it, if my car battery dies in the next few hours (happened before) and it's Christmas tomorrow, then the weekend, boxing day and so on, I don't know if I could have got RAC to come and re-charge it for me. I don't know how I would have gone to work tomorrow. (Yes, I am working on Christmas day, 4th consecutive Xmas that I am working. NHS you see.).

Anyway, coming back to the point, I wish that this person who was kind to me, has more kindness and happiness from others and that his new year will be a good one. 

Be good and kind to others and you don't have to work hard to earn your own happiness.

No comments:

New season

 I cannot believe I made it back in here for the second time this year.  My new baby is playing/about to cry sort of state in the background...