Sunday 24 May 2009

Here you go...

Cakes...and...pasteries....and....Wine....and...Biscuits...and...Ice creams...and...Milkshakes...

Warning: Don't have too much, they aren't that healthy :p







PS: Sorry guys I should have mentioned. This is a treat for me hitting a century on posts. lol. It's not like a big victory in the world history :p but Hemanth and Sawan wanted a party with wine and cakes..lol, so these are for all of you! (sounds kinda childish but I would have def got these in real if I could meet up with you all -who knows it might happen one day :) It would be awesome if it happens!

Have a good sunday....and a good bank-holiday on monday (those in uk)

6 comments:

broca's area said...

u ate alllll these???????

Priya Joyce said...

ahoyyyyy that's quite heavy for the nite :P:P wazz the matter??

;)

Saranya S said...

No..there is no way I ll be able eat all of these even if I wanted to cos I dunno how much of these would my stomach take in. I am sure I will be so full with just one or two pastries. I am not a good eater. lolz.
These are for those who wanted a treat for my century on posts. LOL..The virtual treat!!!

Vani said...

Wow..yummy..:))
Thanx for the treat sanu.

Karthik said...

What abt for me?? :( Sob Sob!! if you assure me, give all those stuffs as treat, i will stay fast for three days!! :) No to last beofre image.. Against alcohol

Saranya S said...

Vani: Ur welcome Vani :) lolz.

Karthik: I will definitely order all these for you if I could, in real.
Join the club, me too against alcohol...I had to add it in the treat for those who wanted it ;)

New season

 I cannot believe I made it back in here for the second time this year.  My new baby is playing/about to cry sort of state in the background...