Sunday 10 October 2010

Endhiran The Robot!!!

Endhiran in Southampton! And I can't believe this! Usually I need to go to London when I want to watch Bollywood or Tamil films. The first ever time there was a Tamil film showed at Southampton was Kuruvi and minding the film I did not have any urge to go. There was just a single show anyway! Now its Endhiran showing for almost two weeks. I haven't had a chance to go and watch it although I am in Southampton. I am not a great fan of Rajnikanth, one reason being he is not that creative except acting out a few styles and saying some rhyming lines of punch dialogues. I don't see any point in masking up the real face showing a completely young version of him despite the age, an actor should be able to prove that he can act all different roles of any ages, not just the same style.One thing that I should admit is that the stories he chooses are good ones.
I am shocked by the fact that there are people in India and across the world who can go up to the point of doing things that can take their lives away for Rajni for no reason. Well, that is just over-expression and, whether they have enough time and wealth to look after their families or not, they just blindly invest their time on doing prayers and all the other stupidities. Hmmm..!

No comments:

New season

 I cannot believe I made it back in here for the second time this year.  My new baby is playing/about to cry sort of state in the background...