Monday 4 April 2011

And it is India!

I was hoping for Sri Lanka to win the world cup but also happy that India won at the end. Both teams played very well and it was one of the most interesting matches so far, with being unable to predict until the end. Mahela Jeyawardane did a great job and so did Dhoni. All the Indian fans here celebrated by honking for a long time that night. Lots and lots of honking and screaming. I was asked a lot of times by strangers whether I had watched the match and they started dancing bale bale when I said Yes, I know India won. LOL. I loved the way the Indians cheered their team and how they celebrate the winning. 
Well done India, You did well! :)

No comments:

New season

 I cannot believe I made it back in here for the second time this year.  My new baby is playing/about to cry sort of state in the background...