Saturday 19 March 2011

Aus Vs Pak

Australia really did surprise me today! Pakistan playing really well in this world cup is a different story but Australia, what happened to you! If you play like this with Sri Lanka, it will be sweet! Well, although the 2nd innings is a choice left for Aussies to get back to 'the Australian team', I am still shocked at the runs they've got in the 1st innings. Okay, let's wait and see!

PS: Just read that this is the lowest score (176/10) for Australia since 1992!

Update: So finally, Aussies lost this game as anticipated. I was hoping for them to win but just thought if Aus had won today, AUS and PAK would have been the first two in team standings. Because PAK has won, SL now holds the second place. All is because of that abandoned match between Aus and SL! It was a much expected match and sadly stopped because of the rain! Ah well, fingers crossed for the upcoming games for Sri Lanka.

2 comments:

Vani said...

And..the waiting is over. Aussies lost the match. Im shocked too.. I was hoping for a win till the last min :(

Anyways..on the bright side.. as u said, It'll be really good if they play like this against SL ;)

Saranya S said...

Yeah! Ah well, lots more matches to go and fingers crossed for SL. And yeah I really wish they play like this when they meet SL next :))

New season

 I cannot believe I made it back in here for the second time this year.  My new baby is playing/about to cry sort of state in the background...