Thursday 9 February 2012

09 Feb 2012

This space has become a place I use to rant more than anything else these days. I do not expect people to read my posts but this is like a journal of my own that I write what's going in my mind > shouldn't be problem as long as it is not directed to anyone in particular I guess. So you read at your own risk and interest (I am saying in a good way:).

It has always been a case in my life that good things happen only unexpectedly and the expected things always turn out to be bad. And unexpected things happen only rarely. I still have doubts and confusions over how I have been making my decisions and directing myself towards achieving my goals.
I don't know if this happens to others but there are moments when I think my life couldn't get any better with what I have and moments when I think the other way around.
I thank God for meeting some nice people who have directly or indirectly kept me going but in another way, being overly nice kinda stops you from progressing in whatever you do. Depends on how you see it. But there is nothing compared to times like, when someone has coffee with you to help forget the hard morning you had at work or something. You get to know people better at that time and it does sometimes turn out to be a person who you have never thought would stand by you when you feel rubbish. Those few minutes of comfort feels better than people who praise you when you have done something wow. Thank God you show me people like that.

Friends - in the name of friends, some say only good things about you, whether or not you were good at something, they praise you for fake. That is not friendship. I am not having friendship problems here. Because I know who my true friends are and I know who are not so real. I have seen this in the western culture a lot that people act nice. I see it on a daily basis. Its fine to act nice rather than act horrible and hurt people., but as a third person seeing this happening to people when they are being talked behind their back after they have gone - is horrible. Well, may be its that you visualise things more clearly as you grow up....! See the reality of the horrible world where things are not so beautiful as they seem superficially. Don't trust what you see or hear. This is a fake world we live in. Apart from all that, I am glad to have a few friends who are honest. Anyway I am ending here, as time is always a pinch and limited.

........lots of love.

No comments:

New season

 I cannot believe I made it back in here for the second time this year.  My new baby is playing/about to cry sort of state in the background...