Sunday 22 November 2015

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas

And the christmas season begins. Christmas is a magical time and it brings a lot of happiness when you go out to the streets in winter despite the freezing cold. I haven't realised the time is so near until visiting Southampton. The isle of Wight hasn't woken up yet. I miss the lively London. It's the best place to be in the month of Christmas. Sigh. 2nd Christmas in a row in this lonely island. Cannot wait for a year to pass by to spend the next christmas in my home, London. Anyhow, loved roaming around in WestQuay in Southampton , shopping on my own and enjoying the festive feeling. Here are some photos from yesterday.

Inside West Quay, a pretty christmas tree! 
Christmas gift shop outside the Quay



And the German bar! 

No comments:

New season

 I cannot believe I made it back in here for the second time this year.  My new baby is playing/about to cry sort of state in the background...