Sunday 21 March 2010

End of Med.

I realise, for the past few months, I have been writing here only at the end of every attachment. Almost. and just one or two otherwise. This is also one like that. I have just finished my Medicine block and starting Obs&Gynae from next week. No more winchester, no more travelling. Medicine block is a blur when I think about it, didn't get much clinical experience I wanted. Hoping to get more out of surgery block in terms of clinical skills.
I am not sure if I am going to like Obs&Gynae, a little excited and a little worried as my part of the brain with the repro physiology seems to have disappeared. lol.

Most students have started their easter holidays already. Unlike the previous years, we no longer get a month of Easter break but 5 days instead. How unfair! Just a few days more than a weekend, thats all. And thats in April. Long to go. Grr! I will be most likely sitting in this village and revising for exams!

Anyhow, hope you all are having a good weekend and have a good week ahead.
Take care.

No comments:

New season

 I cannot believe I made it back in here for the second time this year.  My new baby is playing/about to cry sort of state in the background...