Wednesday 16 March 2011

Random rant!

I was just going through some of my old posts in this blog and remembered how interactive they had been before. Lots of people stopping by, reading and commenting. Which made me happy :) It is not so like that anymore, I suppose everyone has gone into the busier life that does not allow blogging like a couple of years back. Although I have been doing a lot more things compared to before.Life is getting more and more tougher and busier that I want to go back a few years, but, in terms of achieving, can't wait to get out of Uni and start working. Have been seeing a lot of my school friends working or hunting for jobs already and I am like, I am studying. In another sense, it makes me happy to hold less responsibility at the moment because all I have to do is study. I don't really want this studying phase to end soon (as just a student occupation and must study while working is another story). And, I am not so happy about the fact that I haven't worked anywhere in my life so far that I may have to struggle when I enter the working phase. Ah well, long to go for that and I will face it later. Whatta procrastinator I am. Phew! I am amazed at people who work, study, publishing a lot of papers, doing this, that and everything they can. I wish I get rid of my addiction to procrastination.

I want one of those Bernard's watch! I would just pause the time and smile at the deadlines! and not let them looming close and horrifying me. It also means I will be doing all the things that I have no time to do. I will read all the books waiting on the shelves, I would make a quick trip to home, would get mummy's food, Oh my god, How I forgot - I will surely do so much more shopping!! My God, that will really give me a good break! Uherrmm...okay, I should come back to reality. Got a long list of things to do! Okay "End Rant".

No comments:

New season

 I cannot believe I made it back in here for the second time this year.  My new baby is playing/about to cry sort of state in the background...