Saturday 6 December 2008

Happy 21st

A semi-self-explanatory title there. Many more happy returns of this wonderful day to dear friend Kumiththa!

This day last year, we were celebrating your birthday at our shirley house :)...and this year, today, at your home. I am sure you are going to have an awesome day with lots of fun and presents. So no complaints about not cutting birthday cake with family this time :) You definitely deserve this 21st celebrations cos you are such a great friend...always jumping here are there... murmuring oh sorry singing (in your terms)at times..being serious but funny most of the times :)..So let me remind you that this is time for you to grow up though you should have already started thinking about maturing after turning 18. But don't worry, its not too late..We ll have a discussion lately, after your celebrations on this. (note: cos this is ur birthday and because am wonderful, you are not allowed to have a go at me on any truths I am writing here ;)

Okay serious part...I must admit that you have been a great person, who also understands me well. Thanks for those times when you assimilated me and my unexplained silences or angers.
No matter if we are going to be apart after Uni. life, our friendship will not be apart...and Iam hoping to make lots more memories in the future phases of our lives.

Have a fantastic and unforgettable birthday!

4 comments:

Hemanth Potluri said...

Happy Birthday to kumiz :)...gr8 post :)...nice way to describe ur cuty friend :)..

urs..hemu..

Kumiththa said...

awwwww..this shows how much you understood me:)..THANKS A LOT MAN!
I must say that you are a GREAT friend and I am very very very lucky to have you..mmmwaaa:)

Aneesh said...

Happy B'day from me too. Please convey my regards to your friend.
BTW, I hope you didn't bake your friends cake? LOL

Saranya S said...

Aneesh: I didn't. The person who took the order did :)))

New season

 I cannot believe I made it back in here for the second time this year.  My new baby is playing/about to cry sort of state in the background...