Monday 31 December 2018

Post of the year 2018 - Literally!


Glad to have made to this (only) post before this year ended. How are you doing all ? :)

December is one expensive month, and a tiring one for me overall. Half of my December is usually eaten up by on-calls and nights. Somehow, I always end up working almost every Christmas day. So this year it is even more painful that I am working 12.5 hr shift throughout the Christmas week!! My luck! Finally got a few days off post-christmas, got to open my presents on the 28th December. Got some lovely gifts :)

2018 has gone really quick, as we all say at the end of E V E R Y year. But this year, I have to say has gone truly fast. So many remarkable things have happened this year ; good and bad. Doing new things, learning new things, making new decisions, putting my feet down and saying this is what I need. What I want. 

Things that I did for the first time - been to my first live concert, Anirudh's in London. Been to 3 new countries. Managed to convince my parents and taken them to India which they had been wishing to do for a long time. Took the brave decision to step up at work. 

Career wise, working as a medical registrar this year was one big step up in 2018. This year has given me the time to mentally detox from unforgettable things happened in 2017. I let time to heal me. Meeting different types of people and learning from every single one of them. Oh, also I have visited more countries this year than any other; Belgium, Sri Lanka, Amsterdam, India, Greece and Majorca. Thanks 2018, I have loved every single one of these holidays and each was much needed. Travelling heals. I do believe in it. 

I have also met failures but perseverance remains. I have grown stronger. I have learned to try how I could look at the positive side of things. Look at what I have got out the experience than what I lost. 

I hope you've all had a year with good experiences and learning from those that weren't good enough. Remember to keep smiling, forgive and most importantly make your self a priority once in a while. And KEEP GOING.  

Lots of love.  


No comments:

New season

 I cannot believe I made it back in here for the second time this year.  My new baby is playing/about to cry sort of state in the background...