Thursday 4 September 2008

After a while...

It has been a while since I sat in front of this same window to feed my blog some words. I always wanted to be a bit more regular in keeping up my blog but when other things in life overtake as the matter of importance, blogging becomes one of those to be dropped astern. I am still not out of that hectic mood and this seems to be a turbulent-ish phase to me. or Shall I say, gloomy?
Anyways, forgetting these for a moment here, hope all of you out there are well. I haven't been to many of your blogs for the past few weeks. I will do make my way soon...I guess I have missed so much and am waiting for a good relaxed time to go through all.

And not forgetting to mention and thank here is hemanth who had given me a bloggerfriends award :) which was really nice. With a picture and stuff. I think I should get that pic up here with this post.
Also, I haven't had time to catch up with my friends as well especially kumiz. and btw all these, I was glad to get in touch with a friend after 3 months or so. But still didn't have anything new from my side to share and neither that much from the other.

So basically it continues to be hectic each and everyday.... with my thoughts racing back and forth.

14 comments:

k.ø.c.h.ü said...

So u r back ha...was thinkin of scrappin somethin like 'scooby doo wer r ye'... :) thought u wer busy wid exams or so...i was kinda busy wid all de medle craft stuff(was posted at surgery casualty)
so welcome back mate!

Hemanth Potluri said...

omg ur bac..we missed u lot saranya ...wer have u been...anyways its good to see ur post bac..and thnks for putting up the pic in ur blog..:)..put the award to soon..

urs..hemu..

Saranya S said...

Nithin: Scooby-doo ?!?! lolz. Ye I was busy with studies n exams. Hope u r enjoying being at casualty ;) and thanks.

Saranya S said...

Hemanth: Yeyy im back :) aw, thats very kind of u. I was busy with studies n stuff. Ok, i ll get the award published here too :) thanks.

Kumiththa said...

Saranya is back..yeyyyyyyy...(lolz). Nice to see your blog after long time. The picture is very cute:)

Aneesh said...

Nice to see you back :)
'N congrats for the award :)

Anonymous said...

hey saranya, heres me just hoping ur exams went alright and i hope you come out of this phase and become all free and happy again!
-x-
sudi

Saranya S said...

Kumiththa: lolzz..Thanks to you :))

Saranya S said...

Aneesh: haha, thanks :)

Saranya S said...

Sudi: thank you so much for ur words sudi :) x

Prashant Sree said...

Hi here,

Being my first visit here, just getting a feel-how of the place :)
A "HI" here !! And then, about a phase in your life, i assume its a part of daily life.,. has its own up and downs... Only good fact is that as time goes by, everything comes back to normal.,. :)

Keep Smiling, and ya, Congratulations on the award !!

Saranya S said...

Prashant: Hi! Welcome to my blog :) What you said is very true...hope it comes back to normal soon...and thanks :)!

Anonymous said...

Hi ,

I was reading ur blog posts and found some of them to be very good.. u write well.. Why don't you popularize it more.. ur posts on ur blog ‘ScribbleItSmart’ took my particular attention as some of them are interesting topics of mine too;

BTW I help out some ex-IIMA guys who with another batch mate run www.rambhai.com where you can post links to your most loved blog-posts. Rambhai was the chaiwala at IIMA and it is a site where users can themselves share links to blog posts etc and other can find and vote on them. The best make it to the homepage!

This way you can reach out to rambhai readers some of whom could become your ardent fans.. who knows.. :)

Cheers,

Saranya S said...

Ray: thanks a ton :) I will do :)

New season

 I cannot believe I made it back in here for the second time this year.  My new baby is playing/about to cry sort of state in the background...